December 27, 2007

Got Rained Down

Whew! I never expected a heavy downpour of rain last December 26, 2007. When I left home, I haven't suspected that it is raining in Metro Manila. I didn't bring an umbrella. And so, when I arrived at Alabang, I have to run to the nearest shade. But I still got wet.

When I left the office, I feel chilly. I knew then that I am not feeling well. True enough, last night I already got a fever with throat aching.

Today, I was not able to report for work. I pray that I would get well soon and be able to report back to work tomorrow.

On Saturday, we will be going to my soon to be sister-in-law's house for a "pamanhikan". Rita and my brother Manny will be getting married next year in Dubai.

On Sunday, a good friend of mine, TJ will tie the knot with Che. Our relatives will also come here for a reunion, conflict of schedule... hectic schedule... that is why I can't afford to be sick... I have to get well soon.

0 comments: