July 29, 2007

escape...

i turned my cellphone off and i have no intention of putting it on, not now. i wanted some silence.

actually, yesterday i planned to go to tagaytay, all by myself. wala lang, i just thought i need a breather and i need some escape... however, i wasn't able to do so, got a demanding project and upon reviewing the workplan, i noticed that it should be submitted by 13th of august for user-acceptance testing. and so i forced myself to go to work yesterday.

today, i am here in my room. i locked my door, i closed the windows. i cried. i don't know, maybe i am physically tired... but i pray that i won't burn out...

i promise myself after this project i would go to tagaytay.. anyway 20th and 27th of August is declared holidays... and off i'll go ... i'll escape to be alone.

0 comments: