June 24, 2008

just not in the mood

what a way to start my day!

I left our house very early, as in I really expected to come to the office earlier. But to my amazement, it's the other way around.

The heavy traffic started at GMA Kamuning...up to Cubao. Then on the leftmost side of Edsa in Santolan, there was a pajero that crashed on the concrete barriers. At around 6:40am or so I was in Estrella already and waited for a bus going to Alabang. After 15 mins, a bus arrived and I was able to find me a seat near the driver's area. When we were in Buendia, wow! The bus driver's attention was called by an MMDA... It was already 7AM.

When we were in SLEX, the traffic was already building up... and in short I arrived at the office by 7:30AM... when in good days, I usually arrived at 6:30AM.

I don't know what gets into me, but I wasn't in the mood to work. I can't think about my project. I really tried to fight back the mood I was in, but I wasn't able to... WHAAAAAAAH! And I need to do technical review presentation by Friday.... so sad... just not in the mood.

p.s. sana bukas matino na ulit ako... =(

0 comments: