July 3, 2008

To The One


I prayed to the Lord, for Him to give me a man after His own heart. A man who will love me and I will love for the rest of my life. Days passed by, the days grew into months, and the months went into years. Still, I waited for you to come my way.

It was never an easy thing to do, especially when all of my friends have already married and have their own families. Sometimes, the waiting gets the best of me and all that I can do is cry my heart out to the Lord.

I have no idea when you will come. When and how will our roads cross? When will I see you face to face? When? How? Where? These are the questions I do not know how to answer. It's up to God who takes control of my life.

How I would wish that it'll be sooner. I am very expectant everyday, hoping that it'll be that special day you will find me...

If a day passed by and you still have not come, I'd say "I am one day closer in meeting you..."

I pray to God that He will provide you eveything you needed to get here to me. May He give you the courage to tell me your feelings. I know that I am not an easy girl. But I pray that as God leads you to me, may He also give you discernment to know and see clearly that you are the one He has prepared for me. That just as He has promised me, that when love comes into my life, I will see it just as a banner is raised on a mountaintop or I will hear it just as a trumphet played a sound. It will be clear and it will come to pass.. it will happen in my lifetime...

I will believe... I believe... I believe...

My love will be with you... till that day...
~Zha-Zha~

0 comments: