July 26, 2008

You are not forgotten

Look at the birds of the air, they do not sow nor reap but Your Father in heaven feeds them. Or look at the grass that is here now and tomorrow is thrown out into the fire, not even Solomon in his splendor has been dressed so magnificently like them. Your Father in heaven knows all that you need. He knows the plans He has for you. He sees each tear that falls. He knows the number of your hair. All of your days have been ordained. Your future decided. You are not forgotten. Continue to declare, "Surely, surely God's goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."

He knows my name.
He knows my everything
He sees each tear that I've cried
And He hears me when I call

I am not forgotten
I am not forgotten
I am not forgotten
God knows my name.

NOTES: Yesterday together with our SPs (senior personnel)staff we went to Hacienda Monica, Lipa, Batangas. Our purpose is to have planning session for 2009.

This morning, while I was alone at the veranda and taking a view of the trees and grass and the wonderful sky, I prayed. These things were God's impression to me this wonderful morning. That's how God cares for me. And you can count on it. I love the Lord of my youth, He is still the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. He holds my future in His hands.

0 comments: