July 12, 2008

DREAM Again...


Everyone has dreams. But sometimes, they become forgotten dreams... maybe because of the time waiting for them to happen, maybe because they grew tired of waiting or doing everything to make it happen. However, to no avail, nothing happens.

Me? I have great dreams! A few months back, I still have them in my heart. But somehow, tired of giving it a fight!

After spending time again with God... I've had the conviction that God would want me to dream again, dream great dreams for Him.. attempt great things for Him and expect great things from Him.

I've first heard of the Dreamer's Manifesto by Jordan Sebastian, May 2007 when Dr. Jun Vencer included it in his teachings... and so it goes...



I will dream, I will dream BIG and AMAZING and SPECTACULAR and AWESOME DREAMS.


I will live my dreams. And not compromise for the sake of security or safety or comfort.


I will jump out of my comfort zone and embrace change. CHANGE, whom I fear. CHANGE, whom I dread.


I will seek to live beyond what I can. BELIEVING that the GOD whom I trust is MUCH, MUCH BIGGER. And GREATER than any obstacle I may face.


I will face my fear. I will STOP running away from it and TURN AROUND.


I SURRENDER. I SURRENDER to my GREAT DESTINY, knowing deep in my heart I AM DESTINED for EXCELLENCE. I AM DESTINED for GREATNESS.


Not mediocrity. Not conformity. Not in arrogance, but with the MANTLE OF HUMILITY placed upon me.


Because this is not about me. This is ABOUT GOD.


And I will do all this not in TEN years from now, when I am free. Not FIVE years from now, when I have the money. Not ONE year from now, when I am steady. Not ONE week from now, when I know how. Not even TOMORROW because tomorrow is far from now.


I will LIVE MY DREAMS NOW and I will ACT NOW.

It's time to dream again. It's time to act on my dreams again.

0 comments: