July 13, 2008

If I Could Have Three Wishes...

I borrowed a book from Ate Gina. It's entitled "Checklist for Women". I first read about Hopes and Dreams... the title, "If You Could Have Three Wishes". I would want to share to you some points from it...

If you have a desire in your heart, a dream that you wish would become a reality, here are some ways you can partner with God to make the dream come true.

  • Know what you want. Articulate it and clarify it. Visualize the end result. Set specific goals to turn your dream into a reality.
  • Take the dream to God and let Him show you whether it is worthy. Continue to come to Him in prayer as you work toward the goals you have set. Any worthwhile dream grows you as you grow it. Like a seed planted in rich soil, plant your dreams in the soil of God's love and guidance.
  • Do the work. Realize that it may take longer than you had planned. Remember that every detour and delay is an opportunity to learn something - often a lesson necessary for making your dream come true. Persevere. Don't give up.
  • Trust God to bring the dream to fruition in just the right time, just the right way. Delight in His ways and He will give you the desires of your heart. You can always trust God with your hopes, your wishes, and your dreams. Life may disappoint you, but God will never let you down.
What hopes, dreams, and wishes do I wish God would grant to me?

  1. I dream that I will be debt-free by year 2009.
  2. I dream to own a fully furnished house by 2009 and a car by 2008.
  3. I dream that I will be a wife to the man God has prepared for me and be his support in all his endeavors.
  4. I dream to have at least 4 children.
  5. I dream for promotion.
  6. I dream to retire from IT work in 2012 and be a teacher to pre-elementary students.
  7. I dream to put up a business after or before retirement.
  8. I dream to own a Jollibee franchise.
  9. I dream to travel around the world and around the Philippines.
  10. I dream to put up a home for the street children (orphanage).


Wow! I didn't realize that I have 10 BIG dreams! I thought I could make them on my own, but on the second thought, I'd rather work with God. I will partner with Him. All things are possible! Nothing is too hard for the Lord! I know it will happen in my lifetime! I am grateful to God for what He has already done in my past, I believe He is now working at present, but I am also excited about my future!


When I see these things, my heart will rejoice. I will flourish like the
grass! Everyone will see the Lord's hand of blessing on His servant. -
Isaiah 66:14 (personalized)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice entry rose! Nawa eh lahat ng nasa checklist mo eh matupad... In God's time, bbagay yan sayo...

Zha-Zha said...

thanks manny! =P

i know it will... pasasaan ba't magbubunga rin ang aking paghihintay at pagtyatyaga... at higit sa lahat... it's all because of God's grace and favor. =P

thanks for dropping by, =P