July 19, 2008

LOVE IS...

Love never gives up. Love cares more for others than for self. Love doesn't want what it doesn't have. Love doesn't strut, Doesn't have a swelled head, Doesn't force itself on others, Isn't always "me first," Doesn't fly off the handle, Doesn't keep score of the sins of others, Doesn't revel when others grovel, Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth, Puts up with anything, Trusts God always, Always looks for the best, Never looks back,But keeps going to the end.

Love never dies. Inspired speech will be over some day; praying in tongues will end; understanding will reach its limit. We know only a portion of the truth, and what we say about God is always incomplete. But when the Complete arrives, our incompletes will be canceled. ( I Cor 13: 1-10 The Message)

Loving good people is as easy as counting from 1 to 3. Loving the unloveable is as hard as chemistry, advanced math, calculus (both differential and integral)... Now, did you get it?

God calls us to love our enemies. I tell you, it's difficult but it can be done. Why? Because, God himself did it to us. He gave us His son Jesus Christ to die on the cross, to save you and me from death. You asked, "Wow! that's incredible!"... Some may say, "What kind of Father can do such a thing?". Yes, that's how great God's love is for you and me. That is the GREAT TRUTH.

We can love because God first loved us. Love is...

P.S. If you haven't accepted Jesus Christ to be your personal Lord and Savior, don't you think it's about time? You may pray,

Lord Jesus, thank you so much for loving me. I confess that I am a sinner worthy of eternal punishment. Thank you for dying on the cross to pay for all of my sins. With your help, I am turning away from all my sins. Today, I put my trust in you as my Lord and Savior and I receive you into my heart. Thank you for forgiving my sins and for coming into my heart. I accept your free gift of eternal life. Thank you that one day, I will go home to be with you in heaven. From this day on, I will follow and obey you. Amen.

1 comments:

jhunnelle said...

hi ZhaZha, thank you for taking time to read my blog, thank you too for leaving a comment. I do appreciate it so much.

I thank God, for He spoke to you through my blog. That served the purpose of it.

Keep on hoping, and just focus on the Lord while waiting for that great time....the time that He will reveal to you the man that you've been praying for:)

Blessings Sis. Hope to see again in my blog.

You have a nice site. Keep on posting.

Jhunnelle