August 25, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today…August 23rd, 2008
Outside my Window…It's a cold afternoon but the sky is clearing up after a rain...

I am thinking… about what to teach on Sunday... maybe from Isaiah 40

I am thankful for…my mom and my dad... and my brother and her wife who's in Dubai right now. for having a wonderful rest yesterday and last night...
From the kitchen…my dad preparing a cup of coffee.

I am reading…my bible, Isaiah 40. I am also re-reading the Purpose Driven Life Book by Rick Warren.

I am hoping…to finish my project at the office.

I am hearing…the fan and the keyboard. Outside, the birds are chirping.

Around the house…it's full of trees and plants.

One of my favorite things…traveling, reading a good book, sipping a hot coffee (when I like it...)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…attend my technical business writing seminar for 2 days, submit my project for UAT, finish my teaching for Sunday.

I accomplished since last week: sample birthday cards for our church members

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you…
The many faces of Zha-Zha... hahaha! These photos were taken May 2007 in Baguio during our Discipling The Next Generation Pilipinas (Youth Leader's Conference).

I joined in Miss Jocelyn's "A Simple Woman's Daybook...".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I'm glad you decided to do the simple woman's daybook. It was interesting reading it. :)

I hope you will come link this post on the linky on my post so others can visit you. Also, I'm not the originator of the meme. I forgot to link her: thesimplewoman.blogspot.com

Blessings!