August 26, 2008

You Are Good!!!

Free Large Smiley Face Courtesy of www.LargeSmiley.com
I just have to write this down. The problem I had last Saturday is now okay. I read the program and looked at the validation part. Eureka! I found it! Hahaha!
Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.org I wanna dance! I wanna sing! Lord, You are just so good! You are great! Whoah! Weeeeeeeeeeeeh! Yippie! Yahooo! Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.org

Oh! I just can't contain it! O whoah! O whoah!
Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.org

To think that I started reviewing the program at around 6p.m., because I was on "Effective Business Writing" Seminar for the whole day. And I got it by 6:30p.m. Weeeeeh! :) I may not be able to describe how happy I am! But I am just soooooo happy...
Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.org

On the sideline: This morning while I was walking on my way to the office, I was listening to worship songs from my cellphone. God really has His ways of making me smile. The lyrics of the song was: "Shine Your light and let the whole world see..." But, what's funny, you may ask. A friend told me a story about the lyrics of the song. Since the singer was a foreigner and has an accent, his friend taught this was the lyrics: "Send the lion and let the whole world see..." . That may sound corny, but I really laughed when I remembered it.

About the seminar: I attended so many seminars and as always, part of it is the introduction. Speakers have used different techniques. Some may ask you to think of an adjective that describes you using the 1st letter of your name. Some may ask you the history of your name. Well, this morning it was different. Our facilitator gave us 10 minutes to compose a 2 stanza poem that would introduce ourselves. It was fun. And here's what I have done:

My name is Zha-Zha Esteban Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.org
I came from a happy family in Bulacan
I love to write stories in my blog
Though sometimes, I'm having trouble to log.
Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.org
My dream is to travel the world and explore
To see its beauty and much more
I'll be in Palawan in September
All the places I go, I'll remember.
It made my day. I never thought I can compose a poem, time pressured. (LOL!) And what's more, I will be submitting my project for user acceptance testing! Whoah!

Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.org

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sa code: ako din last monday, my problema sa prod na di marecreate sa lower region, tapos nung hapon bgalng ok na, narerecreate na ung error(ksi kung di narecreate, sympre di maiinvestigate..hehe).. sabi ko "thank you Lord!"

sa song: ako din nakikinig ng ganyn sa office, ok sa pakiramdam eh... tpos bago matulog, God Will Make a Way nman ang lagi ko pinapatugtog gamit ang fone ko.

sa tula: i'll give you 8 for that introduction. haha!