August 30, 2008

BE RADICAL!

I am radically committed, I have Holy Spirit Power
The die is cast; I've stepped over the line
The decision has been made; I am now a disciple of His.
I won't look back, let up, slow down, back away or be still
My past is redeemed, my present makes sense and my future is secure.
I am finished and done with no living, side-walking, small planning.
Smooth knees, colorless dreams, tainted visions, mundane talking, chimsy giving and dwarf goals
I no longer need man's pre-eminence, positions, promotions, plaudits or popularity
Jesus has made my life right, first, tops and victorious.
He's one to be recognized, lean by faith, love by patience, live by prayer and labour by power.
I have no doubts, no borders, no limits and no fears
My face is set, my gate is fast, my goal is heaven, my road is narrow
My way is rough, my companions few, my God reliable, my mission clear.
I can not be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, diluted or delayed.
I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice; hesitate in the presence of adversity
Negotiated at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.
I won't give up, shut up, let up or slow up
'Til I'm preached up, prayed up, paid up, stored up, stayed up for the cause of Christ.
My destiny is irrevocable, my call is unchangeable, my bonus unstoppable and my compassion undeniable,
For I am a disciple of Jesus
I must go 'til He comes, give 'til I drop, preach 'til all know, and work 'til He stops
And when He comes to get His own, He'll have no problem recognizing me.
My color will be clear and that makes it clear!
Doesn't it? - Author Unknown

i got this one posted from a programme.

0 comments: